CSSOcean is a free web service that lets you inspire and connect with other people for friendship and professional purposes. CSSOcean (hereafter named ‘we’) lets you create your own web page where you can post text updates, pictures, videos and links. The Service may be used through a web browser or by the use of downloadable clients.
- You must be 13 years and older to use CSSOcean.
- You are personally responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, images, videos, profiles, links that you submit, post, and display on the CSSOcean service.
- You may not use the CSSOcean service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not, in the use of CSSOcean, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other CSSOcean users. If we receive complaints about your conduct, we’ll send you a warning or we will cancel your account.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack CSSOcean.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with CSSOcean.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted messages to any other CSSOcean users (“Spam”).
Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of CSSOcean. Use of this service is at your own risk.
We may remove any Content and CSSOcean accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received (firstname.lastname@example.org) and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. Please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Adult ads will be reviewed and might be deleted/removed at any time, for any reason. If you submit an adult site, it is much better if you contact us and ask if it’ll be accepted. We are not worried of seeing adult content when you ask first.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- Violation of any of these guidelines is strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination or suspension of the services you receive from CSSOcean.
We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
We will not send you any junk emails. Furthermore we will not send you any information unless you have specifically requested we do so. An exception to this rule will be the initial email validation when you create a new account.
We display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. We don’t provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.
We use “cookies” to help personalise and maximise your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily (a “session” cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a “persistent” cookie) by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. When you return to the CSSOcean site, cookies enable us to retrieve the information you previously provided, so you can easily use the features that you customised. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies at any time. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer.