Envato Studio is a known online marketplace. They offer services for your digital needs for a certain amount of cash. The works are all done virtually and you need not to worry of hiring someone and adding them in your payroll.
However, is Envato Studio a good place to find a freelancer that will get things done for you? Can you trust them with your money? Can they deliver projects as agreed upon? How about the quality? Let’s find out in this Envato Studio review!
About Envato Studio
Envato Studio, part of the Envato Network, is an online marketplace with professional freelancers and digital talents ready to finish projects from clients all over the globe.
Envato Studio is known in making life easier for buyers who need to get things done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Their hand-picked service providers are proven to deliver according to the client’s expectations. As a buyer, you get to work with someone or a group of people who knows what “quality service” means because they value their work, and reputation, just as much.
The services they provide
Envato Studio has premium freelancers who are experts in various areas. From web development to logo design, from video production to copy-writing, you have it.
Here are the major services offered by Envato Studio:
- Logo Design and Branding
- Design and Graphics
- Websites and Programming
- Ecommerce and CMS Development
- Mobile and Apps
- Content and Copywriting
- Online Marketing
- Video and Animation
How it works
Availing a service from Envato Studio is no sweat. In just a few clicks, you will have someone who will work for you and finish your project according to your instructions. Here’s an easy guide for you:
- Find your freelancer. With a vast number of professionals, how will you find the freelancer you need? Compare. Compare portfolios and recommendations from the community. You can also compare prices and see which one suits your budget. Once you narrow down your choice of talents, ask them questions that will help you decide whether they are perfect for the job or not.
- Provide project details. After choosing your freelancer, send him or her details of the project. At this time, Envato Studio will collect the payment but it won’t be released unless the job has been completed and you are satisfied with the result.
- Get updated with how the project is going. Envato Studio has built-in messaging and job management tools that will keep you in constant communication with the freelancer. In this way, you can monitor and share feedback real-time and this will also help the talent in finishing the project within the agreed timeframe.
- Approve the j0b. If you are happy with the deliverables by the freelancer, you can approve the job and the payment will be sent to him or her. That is how quick and easy with Envato Studio.
Quality of service
As a buyer, you are always after for the worth of your money. Envato Studio understands that.
While you may have doubts getting services from marketplaces like Envato Studio, its freelancers provide nothing but stellar jobs. Whether you need a small or big project done, they address it with professionalism and promptness. How could we tell? Their jobs are not just mere hobbies or sidelines. They are artists that earn for a living. For one, they cannot compromise their reputation and lost all the clients and possible clients they will have. They know how a bad customer service will affect their careers. Just so you know, clients can always leave comments and reviews on the community group. That alone is enough motivation for them to do good with their jobs.
Moreover, Envato Studio made it a point that buyers’ satisfaction is the top priority. You can always reject a submitted work or ask for revisions until you get your desired result. The key here to getting a quality work done is to communicate with the talent and to set your expectations right.
Price and payment
The price for every work depends on the kind of project and the provider. If you want to get somebody within your means, set your budget and pick a freelancer within the limit. You can try negotiating with the talent for a price that is reasonable for both of you.
One good thing about Envato Studio is how they protect your money. It won’t be released to the service provider until you receive the completed project and you are happy with the result. If you are not contented with the job, you can either ask for a revision or you can ask for a refund in full. With this system, both the freelancer and the client are protected.
Envato Studio has useful features that makes it one of the trusted online marketplaces:
- Envato Studio Express Services Feature. This is a new feature that gives buyers quick service on customization for a certain price. Services would include item customization (business cards, logos, flyers) and theme installation.
- Dispute Resolution Process. Envato Studio excels when it comes to resolving dispute between buyers and service providers. It has a solid framework geared to providing fair decision and ensuring that a client gets a refund when necessary and the freelancer getting paid when they deserve to. One of its trained members will investigate on the issue and will judge according to the information they will gather.
- Support from Envato Studio. The online marketplace has a strong support team that responds to buyers for any inquiries, disputes or issues. They also have the job management tools that will help and guide you after you hire a freelancer.
Do we recommend Envato Studio?
Envato Studio is proven to be trustworthy and professional. While it isn’t perfect or provides best of the best services, their skilled freelancers can deliver quality works worthy of your money. Their track record is impressive and it’s rare to find an online marketplace that cares both for its buyers and service providers. So, yes, definitely, we recommend Envato Studio for you!